Be Careful, Onee-san. - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
what do you mean last chapter???nooooooooooo(cries in high note whale spanish )T-T. I need this with moreeee chapters. The author couldn't possibly wrap up everything in one chapter not unless she/he decided to either leave the ending with an open ending or with a goddamn time skip.T-T either way I'm still sad about this sudden axe.T-T. I cannot

Dex-chan lover
wait, axed? really ? wut, why ?
please confirm this notion. i feel like finished it with the next ch kinda put the series unwraped.
Unfortunately it's true. I managed to find this tweet by the mangaka confirming it:

And as you can see in the REX magazine, next month's issue of "Be Careful, Onee-san! will be the last one.
Thanks to all of you who have supported me, I have been able to draw up to this point.
There are many things I would like to talk about, but for now, please bear with me until the end!
That's all they've said about it, but there was a reply to their tweet saying this:

Many things have happened, such as the change of serial magazine.
In any case, thank you very much for your hard work!
Sounds like the publication history was a mess, and that probably led to it being axed. I'm reminded of My Small Senpai is Way too Cute!, which went through three different titles to tell the whole story, and changed magazines at least once in the process.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately it's true. I managed to find this tweet by the mangaka confirming it:

That's all they've said about it, but there was a reply to their tweet saying this:

Sounds like the publication history was a mess, and that probably led to it being axed. I'm reminded of My Small Senpai is Way too Cute!, which went through three different titles to tell the whole story, and changed magazines at least once in the process.
what kind of history?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, I didn't feel it worthwhile to try to dig that info up, since it's not going to change anything.
well might be used as before hand knowledge so that i wont dissapointed if this same situation happend.

well tldr im curious.

Group Leader
Final chapter? No way. There's still so many to explore and a new drama right before the ending can never be a good thing. So you have a "rival" for Tae in the previous chapter, and problem solving in this one, and next is conclusion? How rushed can an ending be. I really like this manga so it sucks to see it end, even more if it's rushed.

Dex-chan lover
Get your front row seats for the execution! We got a nice manga here on the chopping block! Thought it could go on a little longer? WRONG Axe-kun is going to strike! Don't miss it! get your tickets here!
( i don't actually know if its getting the axe.. But all of that solved in 1 chapter? It sounds like axe-kun strikes again)

Users who are viewing this thread