Be Careful, Onee-san. - Ch. 31

Group Leader
You know I wouldn't mind if this was the route we are going to take :huh:

It is kind of reaching that a relationship with the kind of age gap that the author decided to go with will actually work to begin with... somehow it's just way off... it's nice to read about it but feels impossible if you put the logic to work. I think the series flow would have worked a lot better if the age gap was more decent IMO :wooow:

But no idea what's going to happen maybe the most cliche thing that would be "waiting for her" I guess? :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
What in the world do you mean the final chapter is up next? Huh? Way to catch someone off guard like that. And here I was thinking big-tiddied grade-schooler x OL-san shenanigans would continue for a while longer.

Ah well. As fucked up as this might sound, I still want OL-san to give in to her desire to be with Mai. We're already rushing toward a conclusion, so I at least want said conclusion to just go all out and give us what we really want to see deep down.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
man with next ch being the last im guessing this series got axed

with that said though LOL what a way to create some drama with this both getting confessed to (pretty much) and since now the series got rushed i can see why things turned out this way

this ending could go 2 ways but will be interesting to see which route it goes

but damn im pretty sad this series is already ending i have been enjoying this series

Dex-chan lover
I predict that she'll turn down her friend, then there will be a time skip to Mai's high school graduation. She'll probably call Tae by her first name.

Yeah this is another case of "Author doesn't really know what to do with manga so it ends up abruptly ending" many such cases. It's obvious because this manga has pretty much gone nowhere in it's 30 chapters. MC saw a cute literal child that she developed a crush on then we just saw them hanging out, nothing really happened between them or even with the other cast. No one really pushed on the subject of one being an adult women and the other being a child that looks like an adult women and at the start pretty much acted like one. I feel like at the start there may have been some sort of idea for things to take a supernatural tone but they decided to just leave her as a child in an adults body then stagnated.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, this really does smell like an Axe situation…basically nothing has been resolved and the MC has just been wishy-washy.
TBH I think she should try dating her childhood friend, it’s much less illegal and they have a good vibe going.

Only wish this was either foreshadowed or at least that the girl had more scenes together to plant the seeds for this reveal. This is depressing since I like the characters.

But it was really playing a dangerous game with the whole elementary school thing.

My favourite series is now going to end soon, but I really hope this to be 'late April's fool day' (; w ; )
Yuki's one side love issue isn't clear at all, Yuki's realization of her first love (but this can happen in one chapter of course), complicated relationship of Yuki and Mai, Yuki's family, and Yuki can be more loved one for readers in various issues!
I want to see more expression of Tae too, I really like her Heroine character, and It's really funny to see Tae and Azuma play a little joke with each other (especially Lolicon gags).
Tae's childhood friend, Mado-chan, She's not notable character at first but now she has very important role. In fact, this issue can do a lot of possibility, but unfortunately just one chapter left can't do anything much...
Ok, that's all I want to complain. Anyways, even if it's good or bad ending, I really want to follow this story and enjoy it to the last page.

Aggregator gang
Everyone keeps saying axe, but where did you actually see this going? Yuki made it clear she was romantically interested in Tae to Mai, so why shouldn't the story end with Mai figuring out how she feels? It's not like they can actually date without a timeskip.

Users who are viewing this thread