Beast Complex - Ch. 10 - The Crow And The Kangaroo

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Ebisu’s origin story time. BST 115: Ebisu is the albino crow that gotten buffed since people tried to kidnap him. This appears to be before he got swole.

WTH with district 17. It predicted District 17 was former BAM in BC08, but this is before beastars. Seems like a set up for something special.

Makes you wonder Haru safety double time if you consider how Lion Chief tried to eat her…. She almost a bright, but has black eyes though. Note Haru is not a true bright due to her eyes.

I wished Ebisu stated more why he dislike the city, aside from being caged in by threat of safety

Seems like a Paru thing so many sleeping around themes. Haru, Higari [Botabota], and now Orion…. But like All of them, Orion has a story of why she sleeping around though. Though, quite disturbing that leaders made her sleep around… When did the sleeping around start if spot occurred when she was 12? If at age 13…. Japan….

It seems Ebisu and Legoshi can bond well.

It is a nice contrast, using first non-bright/albino animas as pure black for the contrast.

Reminder kangaroo are very strong kickers.

Wonder what happened to Orion in reality?

Strange twist of fate, an white kangaroo was born soon after the chapter was released [technically not albino, but still white].
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/23/us/rare-white-kangaroo-new-york-zoo-scn-trnd/index.html

Double-page supporter
I'm glad for them, was expecting something much darker when they started going on orion sleeping with everybody to be able to stay

wait is orion in the main beastars manga too?? If Ebisu is swole, maybe shes still with him?;;;

Dex-chan lover
Now that‘s a panty shot I can support!
Nice little story. Paru is really good at this self-contained stories in the Beastars-universe.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to @YyAoMmIi now the title makes more sense, the "complex" is a reference for the building that Legosi was living in, so now I'll be waiting for a chapter with Zaguán.

No wonder Ebisu became buff in the first place, it's so he can beat up people who tries to abduct him.

3db4d1b5774fc1eea25b8eebd8a62732.jpg

Contributor
The mood and setup feel like something out of a fairytale.

Double-page supporter
response to thot throwing herself at you is to chuck mud at her? crow is an absolute chad

Aggregator gang
For some reason, this reminds me so much of Oyasumi Punpun. Especially with the bird's face and his expressions

Users who are viewing this thread