Beast Complex - Ch. 11 - The Eagle And The Gerbil

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

Note: The name Raika is a reference to a flash of lighting in japanese. It isn’t explained here or ch 115, just something if you knew japanese.

If Raika spent so much time with Fina, shouldn’t he at least hear word that she going out with someone?

The lighting and the egg are symbolism of going to the outside world.

BC11 seems weak since it doesn’t show relationship between species. Some people who are afraid to leave the nest can relate to it.

Dex-chan lover
For someone who doesn't like to work, he sure was working hard to not work.

Getting out of your comfort zone in general is a scary thing because it makes everything possible, we tend to only think of the worst, but we can also achieve better things.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Wholesome as hell. He ironically put so much effort to keep himself from "working".

Thank you very much for the chapter!
He could start his own aerial taxi company, to small animals, he has the expertise, quality control. Good for him to get out of his comfort zone and good for Fina for getting engaged

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something? Why can‘t Fina continue flying with Raika? Is the implication that she doesn‘t work anymore because she‘s getting married? Japan and their backwards society...

@MangaField

Imagine marrying someone and having to live with this huge dude who is basically freeloading in your house, no one would want that, they want to have some intimacy with their loved one.

Dex-chan lover
@KingRagnarok

Aaaaah, thank you! I completely misunderstood their relationship, lol. I didn‘t realize he lives with her. Yeah ok, then it makes a lot of sense.

So basically, she could still fly with him to work. I somehow thought they would never see each other again (or at least not regularly).

The link between the lightning and the crack pattern on the eggshell... That was beautiful. Shivers my man. Perfect way to express a huge insight moment, one that reshapes the way you interpret your whole life.

Group Leader
Chapter Number on Mangadex has been updated to match volume release
Release Order: Ch 011
Volume Order: Ch 010

Users who are viewing this thread