Beast Complex - Ch. 12 - The Spotted Deer and the Snow Leopard

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

If a crew member died, how did they disguise eating as an accident? Could have at least blame a random beast.

Luke reminds me of Bill in Adler. How come he didn’t go to BAM? Or is this a result of no BAM?

Technically Rose didn’t know Luke ate Bob, so she had no reason to be afraid.

ROLF, loved it when Rose, a Herbivore attacks Carnivore. The power of Pride/award/achievement > Life factor of a carnivore.

Last pages is quite powerful, Luke standing head held high despite confessing. It also shows Rose’s talent via her shocked face isn’t that good [why is she still facing the camera]

Out of the Beast Complext reboot, I find this chapter as my favorite. While it no one we know, it is more relationship based between carnivore and herbivore, with equal focus on both. It is also quite memable with the middle part

Dex-chan lover
That ending tho. Just the silence is so powerful.

Why was the actress looking shocked though! Didn't she know he was going to do that? Or maybe I missed something.

Dex-chan lover
@farranpoison

She was supposed to act like she was unaware he killed the duck and was going to confess to doing it

Would look bad if she didn’t look surprised and knew her co-star ate someone on set while receiving an award

Dex-chan lover
@Fmarulz

That‘s exactly what happened. That‘s why the animals all looked at Rose instead of the one who confessed he ate another animal. Because her acting is so awful that it‘s obvious she knew about the eating.

Awesome chapter! Loved everything in it. Paru is amazing at this little self-contained stories.

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love that the media was more focused on her terrible acting than the guy that confessed to murder, this really was for the best, she sucks at her job.

Paru really has a talent when it comes to portray emotion in animals.

Users who are viewing this thread