Beast Complex - Ch. 13 - The Tiger and the Alpaca

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

Dealing with incompetent people at work is always annoying.

Page 05 is quite off considering the term of obey. The society does seem to be more herbivore dominated, and carnivores have to restrain themselves to be friends. At the same time, any service they do, they do pay the animal, so massage being the only place seems off.

Quite unprofessional, masseuse should know the limits of things, especially when clients specifically state what not to do. So Marilyn wanted to do something more, especially when she told Aisha to surrender.

I wonder what caused the change to break the habit, considering it usually just back only.

Aisha apparently likes being submitted when you noted how she asked for Marilyn to call her name again.

Erm, what kind of massage end up with the masseuse holding the person by their wrist.

So while she stopped getting massage, she feels better anyways?

This chapter seems to be more Carnivore focused rather than BC pattern of Herbivore/Carnivore. It shows more the struggles of Carnivore as well as their weakness, but not really the Herbivore Marilyn side who just wanted to dominate. Also more lewd theme with BDSM and terms like kitty-chan…. I say rating depend on what perspective. ⅗ for BC but chapter self could be ⅘ if you ignore herbivore factor.

Of all the things Paru has written, this is one that really threw me a curveball. Definitely not complaining though, it's the funniest thing I've seen all week.

Dex-chan lover
The alpaca put the tiger in her place real quick.
Too bad the tiger couldn't accept and recover.

Double-page supporter
Im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im

CKN

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't stop laughing after reading that - a good chapter

Users who are viewing this thread