Beast of Blue Obsidian - Ch. 3

I can't remember the last time I saw nudity in a Chinese comic. Is the artist okay?

Dex-chan lover
Ooh nice ecchi~ Eve looks fantastic. And that crest design is really cool looking.

I love the art in this, thanks so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, she removed the collar but added her own...interesting.

@mmootthh the author’s previous work (Addictive on MD, Dormant Desires on Tapas) was in the Mature section and was pretty heavy on the BDSM and didn’t shy away from full nudity. So I think they’ll be fine.

Dex-chan lover
With the Nicolas being so horrible, I thought we might actually see them working against slavery for a change... that'll teach me to get my hopes up. 😑

dun dun, suddenly eves life is drastically changing. although, the emissary doesnt feel like a bad character. might prolly even help her achieve her goal to get back at her gramps

Group Leader
I am the translator of the spanish version of the manhua since the 2020 (I also translator of Addictive since the chapter 20 to the final before the official version english was released), and I say the same if I can be allowed... I don't pretend "snipe" the manhua, it's very stupid and a lack of respect to the autor... In my case, I am spanish, and maybe my version also different in some names to the english (Example: Eve for spanish is Eva and Khagel, Kéjir), because the spanish has different pronunciations. So please, stop that... Just to clarify in my case, just in case the problem is with me too. I just re upload my version here

In my case, I edit and add sfxs in my version, and now I'm improving my version a bit. Just let's just push ourselves in this manhua to the fullest and to get better. We don't want ruin the manhua. Thanks for your hard work, translator! And good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread