Beast with Flowers - Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
I just binged this and now I'm regretting it....
That was such a terrible cliffhanger!!!!!! The WHOLE CHAPTER was building up to his request and then they CUT IT OFF!!!!!! GAHHHHH

But on a nicer note, thanks for the chapters haha. I'm enjoying this~

It is my neck that hurts. 😂 I was afraid this chapter would end like this

Are you serious! Even though I think I know I want to know know. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that I know what will the request be but God, he took the entire chapter making everyone curious about it!

LMAO an entire chapter of "what do you want, crown prince" oof dig me out of my grave when he finally speaks

This was a waste of a chapter. If ch12 doesn't deliver the expected unexpected result, I'm going to be too frustrated to continue TT_TT

The prince has used the tactic "Annoy Everyone to Their Utmost Limit So They'll Give Me Exactly What I Want Just to Get Rid of Me." It was very effective.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pocky8 I think the entire point was to produce the exact feeling that @WholesomeTriangles expressed right before you. Fairly clever insofar as the author wants the audience to feel how the court does; the crown prince really is that infuriating to deal with. The idea is that it will definitely keep most or all of the audience attentively waiting for the next chapter, and as long as the next chapter pays off in full, the audience will be more satisfied for having experienced the same thing as the characters.

Also, if he doesn't want her I'mma be pissed

@DerpySausage
The idea is that it will definitely keep most or all of the audience attentively waiting for the next chapter, and as long as the next chapter pays off in full, the audience will be more satisfied for having experienced the same thing as the characters.

I know. But it's a double-edged blade. If the author delivers, okay. If not... they're going to lose lots of readers.
Anyway, at this moment I feel more annoyed with the author than the crown price.

Ahhhhhhhhh that cliffhanger. ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿ヽ(°□° )ノ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
@Cacia let me give u a like 👍

A whole chapter of wondering what the prince wants. So many pages wasted author-nim

Users who are viewing this thread