Beast with Flowers - Ch. 21

This is cute🥰- so glad someone was there to tell him what he was feeling! If only the brother knew who it was to.🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰

Thanks for the chapter!💕💕

Dex-chan lover
can't wait for the face on the brother and father when they find out who this woman is 😂😂

Mnx

Hahahahahhahahaa
Yassss took him a long time but damn the way he described his feeling is too sexyyyy! if we dont get any hot kissing scenes im gonna dieeeee

Was he about to say he's sexually frustrated??? Lol

When he (and his brothers plus father) realizes he sold out his sister OMAYA

i was rolling on my bed while reading this ha!

Oh man, I feel disgusted. He is a killer without morals and humanity. This man kill innocent people like killing ants, he is a tyrant. People around him doesn't care either. We are really romanticizing Maximilien Robespierre.

I- I have mixed feelings about this.. I absolutely hate him but if the heroine truly likes him, there's no other way, and I dont get why he's not getting consequences for killing so many people, I have so many questions but I'm staying for the art.

Ummmm I think he's so hot, but reading these comments makes me feel bad about myself. XD

Dex-chan lover
Lol brother will regret this advice for the rest of his life when he finds out who the girl the beast is referring to.XD.....

@ArieSun This guy is a prince, in history across many cultures, royalty could kill whoever the heck they wanted to. I guess I'm just desensitised to history now. I think they exaggerated the killing thing into "beastly" proportions but I kinda understand that as an outsider, the author would depict historical kings like that. I mean sure, it really DOES feel like they never hesitated to kill. However the killing thing feels...exaggerated. I mean I'm sure there were some kings that only had killing on their minds and you can depict those but there were also plenty of others that didn't. I just feel like it was the author's choice to make him "beastly" and I don't really mind it.

I guess the choice to make him beastly instead of kind and nurturing is kinda like...romanticising evil men but honestly, living back then, if you wanted a relationship with the king, essentially you'd be aware that he's a crazy murderer and you're in danger. But hey, those wives and concubines had their reasons, I guess mainly for power and status, but since we don't want our protagonist to have a single selfish bone in her body, she doesn't want it for power.

Besides, I like that the author didn't make him like...Idk the rich gangster boyfriend that is just "so cool" and "bad***" that he kills for his girlfriend in a creepy yandere way. And I appreciate that he doesn't constantly assert power over her like a misogynistic jerk. I mean those stories definitely glorify senseless killing but this kinda treats it as a matter of fact, which I appreciate. I mean I understand what you see wrong with it but my standards are really low

@RubyG8396 yeah, your standard are really low and why are you describing a tyrant to me? I know? That's why I said he is a tyrant? Btw, a tyrant is creepier than a yandere. Also, if you haven't noticed it yet, he is a manipulative person, not surprising because he is a tyrant and definitely not any better than
any misogynistic ML. Meh, toxic relationship is in right now. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@ArieSun Ehhhhhh....Honestly my standards are too low. He doesn't hurt her and she enjoys her time with him and...once they get together it's wrapped up in a cute little bow. They don't gotta MAINTAIN a relationship or something. Ha! All they have to do is resolve the main story conflict which happens to be their relationship and badabing, badaboom, happily ever after like it's nothing. We don't get to see if it's toxic or not. It ends before we even have to worry. Being realistic is totally out of the bag.

Just so you know, you're right you know. This isn't at all realistic. Being low-key toxic IS the trend. I like knowing the goal of the story and seeing how the author weaves it all together and the steps they take to the end. I look at it from the perspective of a story-teller, not really the characters themselves.

Anyone else laughing at the fact the brother just basically threw his sister into the beast's lair without even meaning to or knowing it?😂 Cause once he finds out who the girl is, he's gonna want to rip his hair out for revealing what the Prince is experiencing to the Prince.

…..then he's gonna be killed by the maid, his older brother, and his father for doing so. 🤣

@ArieSun Okay I'm just gonna ask: How is a tyrant creepier than a yandere? Yanderes are essentially the definition of Creepy (and yes the capital "c" is intentional).

I'm not trying to be mean. I actually am curious on why you think it because I've never seen anyone think anything is more creepier than a yandere before.

Because they're unrestrained by law and like c'mon this man just killed 3 eunuch. People didn't even blink, not to mention how many people he killed for measly reasons. In mangas like "Cheating men must die", they're the antagonists. That's like telling me Adolf Hitler isn't creepier than Yuno Gasai lol.

Group Leader
I'd been wheezing with the going round in circles (I want to kill them but I don't want to) but the hugging them rolling around and exchanging saliva finished me off🤣

Users who are viewing this thread