Beast with Flowers - Ch. 22

I hope he does slowly change during the time he's with her, I still cant shake off the feeling that he's just some batshit crazy dude that kills people without mercy...but it would be grreat if he changes.

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna know who his mother is. Was she some sort of she wolf or tiger spirit that magically mad a little prince with the human king?!

Ryu Kang the brother is so cute I want to do
"HAUGHTY" things to him

I love how he was like, "she hates me? How dare she!?" HAHAHAHA I feel like he's more of a cat tho because of his eyes and how he doesn't like a lot of people touching him like a cat. If you compare him to one he definitely fits being a cat more than a dog

Well he's more of a cat after you said that. I said he doesn't like a lot of people touching him except the girl . Like in your situation, since your the owner of the cat your cat is okay with you touching him/her. So the girl in the story is like the owner in the situation.

@FreshEshes dunno about that. I had a dog who wouldnt allow anyone to touch him even my dad who raised him was afraid to touch pat him. Only my mom was allowed to actually pat him he wouldnt mind. But heck anyone else would get his ass bitten

Users who are viewing this thread