Beast with Flowers - Ch. 24.1 - Author's Revised

They're still both pursuing the same woman, so even if they aren't ... 😏
there's an implication that they will some day.

I liked better the unrevised version lol. We already know the brothers like the same woman and in previous chapter it was stablished that they liked sharing, so~~
Anyways, maybe the author got comments about it being scandalous, that sucks.
@ApolloX1209 In the previous version it was confirmed that the brothers had sex with Jooha as in a threesome lol. Now it's not confirmed.
Thanks for the update!!

Aggregator gang
It's a family friendly version lmao
I prefer the 3P version but oh well

Aggregator gang
But the brothers had already admitted to a threesome and now the one guy hasn't even held her hand!? That's too big of a difference..... -_-
I was enjoying the slightly over-the-top-ness too considering everyone thinks of the prince as a "beast" XD Darn.
Thanks for leaving both of them up!!!

Aww, there was no need for the author to censor that part. It was hilarious and harmless. I hope that wasn't decided because the publisher was giving them crap about it.
Thank you soooo much, translators, for keeping the original up!!

Lol author stop censoring things!! 😏 it was funny and refreshing to read! I don’t think the demographic here is suuper young readers anyway

Fed-Kun's army
If this was revised because of the editor/publisher, well, we ain't gonna see more chapters like the original chapter 24. I feel like the demographic of this story was never that young anyway considering all the killing the Crown Prince has done.

Mnx

Yess our boy is learning
He is so naive
And in love!!!
Cant wait for next

Dex-chan lover
Lol so in this part...until now the twins haven't touch down the pussy treasure.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you for the translations!❤

Users who are viewing this thread