Beast with Flowers - Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
akljfljksd he's so simple it's cute bc he likes her so much (loves her??) LIKE HE'S STILL SCARY but this is adorable negl afdlkjl HE ADMITTED IT WAS BETTER HAHA

thank you for the update~!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Hypothon Well because he touches them first so it never counts either that or/and he gives permission. It’s likely a forceful exchange and even though it does happen they are probably used in a tool like manner.....Theirs no proof that all of them survived the encounter....Namely I wouldn’t be surprised if some corpses were apart of his knotches on his bedpost. He is a monster, a beast afterall and everyone scared and sickened by him so it isn’t beyond reasoning to be so....
This why I dislike and like his relationship with the MC, she changed the fate of the world there because she was able to tame him...So like it or not they HAVE to be together for the chance a better future, it’s precisely why the guards don’t want to warn her though immensely pity her...Though if that taking failed or faltered she would be another corpse.....It was already brought up a few times that he wanted to kill or force himself on her though now he is more lax with it....That said she can’t get away from him now, if she wanted to marry someone else...Both of them will be killed and the rest of her family...I don’t know if he will stop there....Maybe he will even be mad enough to kill his entire kingdom.....As bad as it sounds even though I only mentioned the half of it, it’s completely plausible because that is just who he is...

This was hilarious!!! 🤣🤣🤣 And cute... And hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the chapter!!! 😘

Mnx

Yasss!!! Thank you so much!!! The wholesomeness of the female lead is so cuteeeeeee!!! Im gonna wait patiently for smutttf 🥰

Ahahaha
'Some intense kissing shouldn't be too much....' *is wholly satisfied by lap pillow/pureness*

Users who are viewing this thread