Beast with Flowers - Ch. 28

LMAO. I love how he went from it's goin DOWN to head in lap really does beat head pats. When and if it foes go down I feel like there will be copious amount of pre gaming if you catch my drift. Also head pats to sex? Quite the jump? I expected she was going to scratch his scalp. It both feels good and leans into the beast motif haha.

Man my guy the moment I saw "Throb Throb" I thought it was something else man my head really is in the gutter but so's his
Thanks for translation

It is really damn better T_T AHHHHH MY HEART. That smile ughhh i love this series. it just gets better every update. this is the only slow manga ill allow. The build up is just sooo fluffyyyy!!!! Aahhhh the character development and details too 👉🏻👈🏻🥺

Beast: does she mean sex? maybe we could head in that direction....
MC: time for a lap cuddle!
Beast: ......lap cuddles for the win.
Me: its to weirdly cute!

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and gentlemen lap pillow beated the sex force.LOL

Lap pillow > SEX

when he is trying to pull an aggressive christian grey moves.he was simping instead LOL

No one seems aware tht fml see the Prince as a kids who hve bad habit haha n she want to fix it out of habit(?) i assume as she is babysitter in pastlife

Okay so I ABSOLUTELY hate anything with overbearing male characters and weak female characters, but I love this?? How does this author make bad personal qualities seem good? TEACH ME YOUR JUTSU

Users who are viewing this thread