Beast with Flowers - Ch. 3

Supporter
Seriously this family is so so so adorable!!!!!! Can't wait to see how the father would react when the prince falls in love with the MC XD. He probably will have a heart attack then go full protective made lol

Does anyone know if this is based off a novel or if there are Webtoon raws available out there? I’m really confused about the plot and also curious to know about the ending.

P.S. I don’t mind spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Most Korean Manhwas aren't based on Novel...

as for raws… I think this is very new and translated ones comes in few days after new chapter was made.

Thanks For Your Hard WOrk!! <3 <3 Can't Wait For More!! <3 <3

Fed-Kun's army
i love them all so much aklsjfdfdkjl i can't wait for the prince to meet our mc... also apparently she was a real brat as a kid lmaoooo (tho i mean she was six... and it's the body's original soul, not our mc... but u know!)

anyway thank you so much for the update!!! really looking forward to the next chapter~

I absolutely love the father and maid. They are too adorable!! Thank you so much for the chapter!!!❤️

Thank you for the updates! Lol, the dad and the maid are so protective of Yeon! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

I just found this by chance and I love the overprotective father! 😆
Poor FL... I feel bad she lost her love and her baby so tragically, I hope she finds happiness in this life, even tho ML looks shady after 😑
And many thanks to the team for finding and translating it!
P.S. how many chapters are there in this manga?

Fed-Kun's army
lol the father and maid are a dynamic duo. Kihae could be leader of a security group. She'd do pretty well.

Aggregator gang
@Cerain same!
Cause unlike many other isekais' they don't really look back on their personal life, only the skills that they've learned
She had a child for god's sake! And can we have answers on what happened to the baby?

Users who are viewing this thread