Beast with Flowers - Ch. 31

Thanks for the translation! :D

Oh my god RYU YOU IDIOT YOU SHOULDVE JUST SAID HER NAME INSTEAD OF SAYING THIRD SIBLING LOL

Rumpi spoiling us with double release (should I prepare myself for a mass release?)
Thanks for the update. Oh dear~ the misunderstanding is deep. Poor 2nd brother didn't specify which sibling at all, but how could Kang mistake which sibling our ML is referring to when he said he met said sibling when he visited their home. MC just woke up from a coma, both Kang and Prince arrived at the same time from the war?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚HE SHOT HIMSELF YO

Thanks for the chapters ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

when he realizes that omelette is done, I know that at least the father eats it! or we remember that he was invited to the wand, and if before maybe he didn't go, now he goes!

Supporter
I do believe there was a mistranslation near the end. There is nothing slow about the speed he is digging his grave.

IT'S 11 PM AND I'M SCREAMING MY ASS OFF
THIS IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING YET CRAZILY HILLARIOUS MISUNDERSTANDING
AND IT'S A MATTER OF TIME TILL I GET TO SEE YOEN'S FAMILY EXPRESSION WHEN IT'S HER THAT THE CROWN PRINCE WANTS TO MARRY
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fed-Kun's army
Dig em deep, bro. Ya need that when yer dad chasing you to the grave lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Double-page supporter
Can we just keep the dog ears and tail on him? It's a great look on him. ๐Ÿ˜†

Dex-chan lover
Lmao everything I read this chapter had me shaking my head like nooo big bro nnnnooooo whyyy would you push someone you don't know coughcough into the lions den like that??!!
Many thanks

LMAOOO I CANT WITH THIS MISUNDERSTANDING KEKE I CANT WAIT TILL THEY FIND OUT ITโ€™S YEON

thank you for the chapters!!

The grave he is diging is deep...but crown prince why don't u like the smelly beard man? Maybe behind that beard lies a pretty face?

...I think he should put into action those plans of running away sooner than he thought ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

And @Elyursi: I think the guy must be pretty handsome since all the siblings are good looking after all (which makes me think: we haven't seen the eldest for a long time ๐Ÿค”)

Users who are viewing this thread