Beast with Flowers - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 our MC is super pretty, she's the apple of the household! and I think the lineage point is very valid but with how aggressive the emperor and our beast, who I believe is already the titled crown prince (a title which is difficult to move around). aside from a possible uncle springing up - in Eastern fantasies, they're still princes in line for the throne instead of being given another title like Marquis. Our beast is the only heir, not to mention with solid accomplishments from war!
MC has been out of the running so long, but very loved and family (including serfs) wants to spoil her. in fact you can say the time loss makes her less than other candidates. including time spent in social gatherings. her poor health is kind of like a demerit if she was to become "mother of a country". though she is healthy now through miraculous means, our MC carries unforeseen baggage.
TBH if the emperor knew his son finally "loved" someone in particular. no stops- he would do his best to strong arm the situation.
@ketchupforblood siscon/daughter-con. but our protagonist will have to deal with wicked people with strong foundations. our MC doesn't have any cliche to run to. though they're worried that there family's flower would be plucked, I'm sure there are other variables to why it's not a good idea. and like her health said previously, they're worrywarts.
this series doesn't drop much hints and it doesn't seem to be brewing some dog blood with how strong the comedy direction is- but the sensual moments still make it debauched and there is bound to be bad blood with how much her family antagonizes the royal family (emperor and son).
I hope our protagonist can make a friend in this plot event

OMGGG, they're so sweet!! I love it!!
Do you know what I like the most about manga/manhwa/manhua that has isekai tag? THE FLASHBACK
I like it when they having a flashback about their sad life because it's showing THEIR SCAR
Yes, I'M A SADIST
Thanks for the update~

Double-page supporter
Yeeeek they're giving me the pricking feeling too lol

I can't wait for the brother to face the death penalty lmfao

Thanks so much for the update Rumpi!

OMG HE'S AT HER FAMILY MANOR 😂 I know they'll get caught or revealed meeting together later on but I can't help but hope to see Ryu Kang or their father see the Prince there!

Fed-Kun's army
fdslfdlkjs he caught her!!! wait... isn't she all bloody now then. wtf they're so sweet but HAHAHAH THE BROTHER IS HELPING THE PRINCE GET HIS SISTER AND HE HAS NO CLUE SALKJDSDJLK HE'S SETTING IT ALL UP FOR THE PRINCE, i'm dyiiing afdlskjsdljk their dad is going to murder him oh my god

thank you so much for the update!!! IT'S GREAT

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

Wow, princess caring. So sweet

the son is dead!
she unknowingly invited the crown prince (because she thought he was a noble)
he and certainly the heir in fact when he arrives at the palace everyone knows how to win all the battles and now he is looking for his partner.
the fight between hyper-protective father and fiery pretend is open!

i'm just enjoying how the brother is unwittingly endorsing the possible marriage of his sister and the prince hahaha

uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu << my most coherent thought after reading this

Ryu Kang... you've just hammered that last nail in by suggesting something like that to your father.

This is the end for the brother 😂
Can't help but laughing... Lmao
This's so sweet.... Thanks

Dex-chan lover
Fuck brother you gonna regret what you're doing lol.XD

Also ship is sailing at full speed aheaaadddd!!

Lmaoooooooooo the brother is just about ready to lay down in his grave 🤣🤣🤣🤣 rip brother, may you rest mno wing you could’ve achieved so much, but failed to deliver

Fed-Kun's army
This relationship is good and bad all at once, seeing them together is so sweet and heart fluttering but when you remember what he is and is going on it’s rather depressing and scary... it’s weird wanting something to succeed and to not succeed, all at once

Just how many holes does the brother need to dig? 🤣🤣🤣 Or does he want to make a tunnel to the other side of the planet?

Users who are viewing this thread