Beast with Flowers - Ch. 32

I feel soooo fortunate getting another update!!! Thank you, great and heartwarming chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh, picking her up with that bloody hand... is this going to be a "mistaken for menstruation blood" incident? (cackles)

Dex-chan lover
Man the poor son is accidentally getting a one way ticket to being disowned 😂

OH MY GOSH!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm on my lunch break and nope: I will read this chapter at home later because I couldn't even pass the second panel and I can't laugh freely here 🤣🤣

Her family is completely overreacting. Sure, they're obsessed with her, but why on earth would it be a problem if she's one of several thousand women who are candidates? The chances of her actually getting picked are nearly zero...

(I mean, sure, it happens, but that's because this is a shoujo manga. They don't know they're in a shoujo manga.)

Fed-Kun's army
@ketchupforblood
Not really. I men yeah the family think she is the cutest and there will probably be other beautiful women but I think, physical appearance aside , she has great chances of being selected even if you look at it objectively. Shr is the daughter of a very high ranking person (I forgot if her father is a minister or what but he has always been shown as someone high ranking enough to talk back to the emperor and not just in a comedic sense).
So objectively speaking, princes and crown princes in particular as known for seeking a marriage with a powerful family to vuild their power and get more approval so I'd say even if they never met, she has a high probability of being chosen .
I think that her family think (rightly so) that the MC's innocent cute character which clashes with the ML would attract him rather than a scheming person which ended up being correct since that is exactly what he loves about her

It has been a blessed day. First I got a nice tip at work. And then I see this uploaded. Thanks so much for your hard work translators, and for this and all these chapters.

Lol i just can't wait to see her father and brother to realize that the crown prince likes her and not some random girl

Dex-chan lover
to be honest, for a moment I forgot this was a reincarnation story and had no idea why there was an ambulance 🤣🤣🤣

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread