Beast with Flowers - Ch. 36

In these sort of Imperial settings, an emperor is called a dragon so...

It’s either the prince or his daddy who’s gonna marry her i got my options open.

Aigoo aigoo, happy aren't ya, prince?
Someone who has dragon energy is the same as king (or you in your case, future king) (~^³^)~

He is way too self satisfied over the prospect of their love fortune. I hope he at least remembers the body of water of thing in the back of his mind since that such an obvious set up for things to come. Isn't it extremely common to have ponds and lakes in Imperial gardens? Like moreso then even European equivalents?

Wait. This means no beach or hot springs episode! 😢

"She's so fucking cute" XD Man now that he's decided he's in it to win it this is even better! He's a cheeky little bastard though. I love their dynamic, he toes the line a lot, but when she really means something he shapes up.

Also she arrived in this body when they put her in the water as a last ditch effort. I wonder if she might switch with her old self, or reincarnate again if she goes back into the water and die. It giveth and taketh away.

Dex-chan lover
O--O He was planning something very scandalous and near illegal. good thing his attention span is a short lol
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread