Beast with Flowers - Ch. 36

Oh, crap... And I bet there's a big pond at the palace gardens: I know I would have one if I had a garden big enough... Or a garden at all 😆

And why is he so sure he's the "dragon's power" (or whatever the diviner's words were)? What if she was talking about a prince from................. Oh, crap.............. What if Sanghee is not her real brother but a prince from another country or the crown prince's little brother from an ill-fated concubine or something?

@MaChani you missed my point: I was talking about the possibility of another prince from another country (China, for example) to come and take her as their empress, being Sanghee said prince or just fumbling with the possibility of Sanghee being a second prince: remember that princes had their chances as well if they could take their brothers out of the equation

he is unleashed, the dragon and certainly he, after all he doesn't seem human sometimes, we don't know who the mother is but clearly he wasn't human, she manages to keep him but his family where he is ....

"you have two souls sharing a fate. Beware bodies of water"
You quack!
"your destined partner has the overwhelming power of a dragon!"
gives lots of money!

@Miyono-chan yes I know, I missed. Unfortunately I only realized it after submitting my comment, which aparenly cannot be deleted. So I tried to save a situation by deleting yours '@' and just commenting, but it seems it didn't quite worked. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
why is the prince so cute now wtf lmao. wow that fortuneteller was spot on though??? surprising. i love how the prince went from "this is garbage" to "yes, this is 100% legit" fdalkjsfljk CUTE!! i also like how he straight up asked for a love fortune hahaha THESE TWO ARE VERY CUTE TOGETHER i can't use another word

thank you for the update~!

This story is great so far, but the thing I don't like is how the FL keeps making the crown prince do things by threatening to not feed/pet him anymore. That's a little toxic :/

Users who are viewing this thread