Beast with Flowers - Ch. 37

Surprisingly, a classical chapter appeared. Oh wait, it's probably because our wolfy prince didn't show up to liven the whole thing... (Although Kihae's anecdote is pretty saucy keke)

Ah I can see the trope where she gets pushed into a body of water by one of these green tea bitches approaching quickly. Wonder if she'll get powers from it due to the 2 fates the fortune teller mentioned. What sort of powers if any do shrine maidens have in this world?

Fight me, you green tea bitches!😡
Can’t wait for the prince to show up while they are bullying her.

Ahhh Am I the only to notice her new hairstyle? I love her bangs! I think this new hair fits her more than the last. The last hairstyle made her seem more mature but this one makes her looks more innocent and true to her style.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe the emporer is planning on keeping his own friend shackled by his side forever 😂 even if the Prince wasn't already into the daughter his father was going to use them for that 😂😂😂

I love that she doesn't give a shit. Lol thanks for the chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol i really really feel bad for the emperor to treat the chancellor that way and knowing that in the end, the emperor will kind of win (bcos the crown prince is in love with the chancellor's daughter), it bugs me so much because i hate people of power winning XD but it's still funny to see their interactions 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Rawoon? Isn't that guy who flexing his body in broad daylight in the past chapters? I swear... I can see Gi Hae will get married to XD

Users who are viewing this thread