Beast with Flowers - Ch. 37

If a certain puppy hwars those words directed to her, what would happen? All will be dyed red?

i love her new hairstyle
and the emperor really wants ryu as his in law uh father and son are really alike

HER BANGS ARE SO ADORABLE KYAAA
oh dear. well, rest in pieces in advance, red lady. hope you will survive for the next 20 chapters by some miracle.

Too bad the ladies didn’t know that she’s bound to be the crown princess even before the said event

damn those nasty girls DONT YOU DARE INSULT YEON OR HER SERVANT... GET HER YEON YOU GO GIRL!

poor thing because of a father a little possesive, now she is in a difficult situation, the other predecessors do not know that the choice has already been made!

Ara ara i wonder who will snap first the beast or the harmless flower?? :)

In the beginning, I thought that she was confused and didn't really realise what's going on around her. Then some time passed and it looked like she was getting used to her new life...

But after this chapter, I'm starting to think is she dumb or has she never studied history? How can you not be aware of the social hierarchy and divisions in the past? She didn't wake up in fairytale land...

@rasetsu her family doesn't participate in all the social hierarchy stuff which is probably why she isn't very aware. Also, she was literally told to flop the selection so she can come back home so I don't think she really cares that much about the process (until eventually, I assume she'll get insulted and be forced to retaliate)

Dex-chan lover
Jokes on these girls, if the Prince hears them they'll be lucky to survive 😬

Group Leader
Ah there haven't been any overly negative characters so far but I guess it was time for some drama!
I'm probably in the minority but I prefer her old hairstyle, personally, thought it suited her better and kinda made her look a lil more unique compared to other FLs? But she'll still very cute ofc :)

Thank you so much for the release <3

this little jealousy from these girls will die down once the prince finds out what they’re saying about her😤😤

Users who are viewing this thread