Beast with Flowers - Ch. 42

Aggregator gang
well seems like a court strangulation is happening next chapter... or should i say a blood bath.

REEEEEE YOU CAN’T LEAVE US HERE FOR A WEEKKKKKKKKKK NUUUUUU

Thanks for the chapter!

yeah bitxh you're totally not a candidate anymore. You're not even fit to call yourself a human anymore. what the hell

no no no nooooooo THE WAIT IS GONNA KILL MEEEE >_<
but thank you so much for the update!

pfffft hahahaha. Lol the way she just panicked and pushed her? oh god haha. is she that stupid? hahaha girl you gonna be dead after doing that 😂

Aiya! I can't wait for the next chapter. Also a certain soon-to-be-ex-crown princess candidate is clearly not using the logic part of her brain lol

Wow. 😳 I have never needed the next chapter more than I do right now. What a cliff hanger. I thought the pink girl was gonna apologize, not make it worse😳😳

Omg.............. The pink hair girl really thought pushing her would solve the problems of being disqualified? God I need the next chapter so badly😭

Thank you for the chapter though!

Rumpi!
I swear if I ever find you, I shall take away your potatoes and threaten to scallop or whip them until this cliffhanger is over!
Tofu

i j wanna know the path her brain took to come to the conclusion that trying to drown her would fix all her problems

Users who are viewing this thread