Beast with Flowers - Ch. 42

I hate people who blame their stupidity on others AND expect to go without a scratch.

Dex-chan lover
So... in order to stay as a bride candidate, you decide to commit attempted murder on the sole daughter of the Prime Minister who is the king's best friend

That is a helluva stupid move there.

Girl is stupid, she really thought attempted murder was the way to go so dumb
I neeeeeedddddd more chapppttterrrrsss
Thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
DID SHE ATTACK HER??? OFF WITH HER HEAD!!! LMFAO THIS STUPID ASSHOLE THOUGHT ATTEMPTED MURDER WAS BETTER THAN HER ACTUAL CRIME??? bih you weren't even an actual choice for crown princess, she's already been picked asdflkjfsdljkd

I WANT OUR CROWN PRINCE TO GO WILD SMH

thank you for the update!

I can't wait for the Crown prince to comr save her..... He is gonna reck those other candidates, they deserve it though 😋

Lemme just attempt to murder another candidate in front of multiple witnesses, that will surely stop me from being disqualified....

Not another cliffhanger I can’t take this oh my gosh. Thank you for the update!

Ohhhhhh they are soooooooo fucked.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE AS ALWAYS, RUMPI!

@Hanabi-chan I FEEL THAT ENERGY SOOOO MUCH, IT'S ALSO MY FAVORITE!!! <3

Group Leader
ayo, she died now, she could have survived BUT the dumbass decided ooh I'll push her off. Either her family or prince finds out she died.

wth you're scared of being dropped as a candidate and yet you attempted murder on another candidate ?? idk but you might lose your life if the crown prince hears of this

AHH NOT THE CLIFF HANGER 😭😭😭😭

thank you for the chapter though <33

Fed-Kun's army
@JeDePi IKR!!!!! I’ve reread this over and over just because I can’t get enough! It has all the elements that I look for in what I want to read.

I really like this MC. She's so logical, observant, and composed. Someone sets up her friend and tries to frame her? She asks intelligent questions and tries to find holes in their argument. And unlike a Chinese character, she's not self-righteous, unempathetic, or absurdly prideful.

How tf did she think that pushing another candidate to drown her is gonna help her case to NOT get kicked out of being one of the candidate??? Dum ass, honestly

Users who are viewing this thread