Beast with Flowers - Ch. 43

WOOOOOO TYSM <3 finally hoping to see some real progress hehe, our main leads are so CUTE

Fed-Kun's army
Things are going to get serious quickly now that he has told them who he wants. I can't wait to see her father get angry, lol.

AGHHHH GET JUSTICE!! REVENGEEE!!!! These no-good-for-nothing girls!!!

I started dancing in my kitchen when I saw you guys updated! I've been so excited thank you! Watching the prince go on the war path through the palace will be fun.

Ok I fully expected him to turn the palace into a battlefield but for her sake I'm glad he's being rational

Tho I don't think Mooyung is going to make them wear mourning clothes, I guess there are going to be empty seats in the court soon... And empty houses in the city too

Hiyo potatoes, I tell evryone to read beast fowwo 🙃
But seriously thanks for the update! Can't wait to see how Mooyoung handles this one

I can wait AT MOST two more chapters without bloodshed. I WANT THEM DEAD! I NEED THEM DEAD! I’M GONNA KILL THEM MYSELF! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

What’s that? They’re girls and they didn’t mean it...? FUCK THAT SHIT! I’m an equalist in this situation. Strip them and throw them to the slums! Execute their fathers publicly. Sell their mothers to a red house. Dump their grandparents’ ashes into the ocean. Whip their aunts and uncles a hundred times. Break all the toes and fingers of their cousins!

Am being excessive? ... nahhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread