Beast with Flowers - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
jafdslkjsdf he has designs on her and she's like this dude is 6 years old. lmaoooooo~ (tbf idk if he just finds her interesting but at the very least he must find her pretty, right?) these two are so interesting aldfsaklds

thank you very much for the update!!!!

@mammaria I love your comment lol, exactly what I was thinking! I'm still can't tell how deep this plot gets but the funny fluff is definitely entertaining 😊

a KID. The male lead is a kid. Ugh. And you fell for that old trick. Just run, girl, be happy.

I should be weirded out with all of... this. But I can't. I'm laughing over the fact she compared his mentality with a 6 year old kid but then again, he is from the synopsis capable of transforming
and it does happen from the raws. From what I've seen so far no big villain (did not MTL so not sure if I'm right). From what I've seen, up till the early 20+ chapters, this will be comedy and a lil bit of shenanigans like overprotective papa and her feeding him again. He transforms once. Loving the emperor here. Prepare yourselves everyone on how chill the guy is (well, we've briefly seen a glimpse of him when papa was complaining and intended to quit)

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the update Rumpi~ much love!

Ah, I love their dynamic already. Stubborn childish guy x patient airheaded lady is the best match!

So..... where’s him turning into a dog?? Lol that’s why I came here for... although I don’t hate it currently, they seem like a funny pairing.

@autodafe__
The raws are still in the link here at mangadex, which will bring you to kakao. Compared to most Korean manhwa, this has so far been mostly free (raws that are available are up till ch.23)

She really cant be called an air head right now.

She doesn't know what the royal family looks like and probably dosent even know their names.
She could be thinking hes a high ranking military official or something.

Fed-Kun's army
@heml8ck LMAO I MEAN... LIKE??? if she only knew what he was thinking lmao??? not that we know either but c'mon, he wanted to see what she looked like and after he did he was like "hey feed me" fadslkdlk that's a clear sign of interest lmaooo she's an innocent bun, love her (glad u liked my comment lmao thank you!)

Users who are viewing this thread