BEASTARS - Vol. 11 Ch. 95 - A Drop of 18-times Concentrate

man the art has really improved from compared to the starting of the manga. just look Luis's face now vs how he looked in chapter 3

Aggregator gang
his foot closed all of legosi`s wounds

at this point im wondering why they dont let everyone eat meat, if it gives you so much strength

hospitals would double as meat buffets

"oh, 12 bullet wounds? Elephant burger coming right up!"

Seregosa be liek "Nani!? This Shonen-magazine-published manga was a Shonen all along!? I've been wasting my time !!!!"

That's on you dude

Louis crying is struck me dead... holy hell, that was really a surprised tbh. and i think i understand what was the whole point of all this, they both basically understood each other~ yee, pretty noice, eh?

btw, i am agreed with you SIR... @SanelessHatter, WHOLEHEARTEDLY!

also, @DamnedNoob... you were right! omG i didn't realise until i read your comment, damn that both Louis ankle incident happening and him mentioning to Legosi about eating his legs, oof! i just thought that was some kinky-shit Louis enjoyed or something, lol

Dex-chan lover
I really have very little to say at this point, I just want to say that a "Oh fuck you." escaped my mouth when Louis offered his foot.
What is this, a Korean comic? The fuck is this stupid shit.

@SanelessHatter
Just wondering, do you still feel the same as you did about Seragosa's comment, 2 years later?

@Solipsist Definitely. It might seem stupid to you, but to me it's a strong way to compare Riz and Legosi. Riz likes to think he is stronger and has a stronger bond with a friend he killed and ate. While in comparison Legosi's friend voluntarily gave his foot and he gained power. It's just a way of showing how much stronger Legosi's bond is. It isn't really about the physical fight at that point, and if all you see is that he gave up his foot and Legosi "got stronger" you're missing the point. The physical fight is nothing but a way of visualizing this difference.

I know it was for the plot, but with that short panel it feel like making that long chapter while back just vaporized in vain

Users who are viewing this thread