BEASTARS - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - We Were Just Out Eating

Dex-chan lover
That run of chapters was everything that makes this manga amazing. Just absolutely emotionally beautiful and brutal.

Dex-chan lover
Now I agree why Hot Chocolate scans decided to take their time, awesome job guys.
Also kudos to Pina for being the unexpected MVP.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, all kinds of stuff went down in this arc... This is so twisted and so good at the same time, I wish all manga series were just half as greatly written as this one. Thanks for bringing us all these chapters at once and saving us from a lot of cliffhangers!

Double-page supporter
I'm glad everything worked out.. I thought Louis might convince Legosi not to risk his life for a philosophical debate but instead he just had him eat his fucking leg, the absolute madman.

Dex-chan lover
"You will the first and last animal i ever eat"

Oh is that so, how quickly we forget about Ms Moth.

I found the fight quite unrealistic with Legosi making it out of it just for plot convenience, having hyper-resistant muscles and becoming half Saiyan and bought him time to defeat Riss with the power of words, however the arrival of the police was a great touch to solve the battle, in manga when the hostages escape they never do the rational thing, so it is really refreshing to see it happening in here.

I'm glad I didn't have to use the Monty Python's and the Holy Grail reference since they both had to cop out at the end of the arc.

hyb

I don't even usually comment but I had to join the crowd and thank Hot Chocolate for the work on this batch of chapters, and on the series overall. Definitely worth the wait, it was great to read this in one go. I gotta check if there's any merch of the series so I can support the author directly.

Dex-chan lover
Why do Louis and Legosi have equal chemistry to Legosi and Haru. Not that I'm complaining though

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamn this was a fucking ride! I hope it continues on in a positive manner. I wouldn't mind seeing another 30 chapters of this story. My questions now are:
1. how will Legosi be punished?
2. Will Haru(still don't care for her) run back to Louis or stand by Legosi?
3. Will Legosi be recognized as the Beastar given that he's the one who stopped the murderer?
4. If Haru stays with Legosi what are the odds of Juno and Louis becoming a thing?
Find out next time on Dragon Ba--ah I mean Beastars!

Double-page supporter
Lmao thank you so much for updating with that whole fight scene together lol

Fed-Kun's army
"Hey, let's just stop fighting after all the powerups before ending the battle. Then let me bring the deer that you could easily kill and might kill if I bring him close to you to let him say something, something that will surely make me lose instantly if I try to protect him if you lash out again as I now have to bear a burden, yup, let's do that".

Fucking retarded battle. It overflows with cliché shounen spirit to the point where it's indistinguishable to any other shounen except for the fact that they're a bit more on the furry side and talk about eating eachother and that there's some low-level gore like blood and bruises but nothing else.

Fed-Kun's army
...anyway holy SHIT this arc was fantastic. Louis is definitely the best character in the manga now

Users who are viewing this thread