BEASTARS - Vol. 12 Ch. 102 - Was It Fire That Made His Body Black?

Dex-chan lover
i hate to be that guy but his tail is bothering me, it's definelty not a horse tail, it's more a donkey tail

but i'm fun at parties, i swear !

holy shit, I love this new guy.

@Lililily Totally get what you mean. Beastar just seemed some passing detail in the plot, but now we're starting to get a good look at what being a beastar really means.

Dex-chan lover
What's funny is, I don't think I'd even classify this as furry. It's more like something akin to Rats of Nimh or Redwall or like...back in the 80s with anthro animal cartoons. Like we have animals literally having sex in this manga but it never feels like...the same as furry fetish stuff.

This feels way more natural? I don't even have the words for it. It just feels like the concentration is different and thus the entirety of the manga doesn't even remotely feel furry.

Double-page supporter
That is one sexy horse XD But yeah, that tail is definitely weird, there's probably gonna be some backstory for it since this author pays a lot of attention to details

*sweats with the knowledge that Horses have virtually no problems eating meat and can even become inclined to do so*

Users who are viewing this thread