BEASTARS - Vol. 12 Ch. 105 - Born to be Eaten

Group Leader
Later in life Louis and Legosi started the ska band “The Specials”.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm blown away.... and so happy! I feel like Juno had been untrue to herself for a long time, and just the blooming of this romance makes me happy for her (even if it isnt working our rn at all.) When she pursued Legosi, it was only to get the appearance of a good, strong, same-species couple at the top of the school. When she was for the segregation, it was only because she was conflicted on her feelings towards herbivores, and seeing Haru at that time only made her confusion worse, since she found herself enamoured with a herbivore's charm. I guess I should've really seen this ship more because of those reasons too, but whatever, just glad to see her development :)

Banned
I'd like to say this was inevitable from the moment Juno was introduced...

... But that is just because I read Shakespeare. This is pretty much a Midsummer Night's Dream romance scenario... Love-chain breaks and reconnects into two couples.

Fed-Kun's army
whoooaa~ whoa whoa whoa! that's not unexpected, actually... but damn why tho?, seems like Louis is the real cHad here, lol . still...i'm shipping this way more than the main pairings, UwU

...what'S left for our sweet Legosi then? >_< oh yeah, that rabbit, or... it could be that Ara Ara sheep, lmao

I'm sure he'll get back round to it, but, for the mean time, Juno just cannot catch a break. Also it's about time. Every scene between those two has been filled with sexual tension.

Users who are viewing this thread