BEASTARS - Vol. 12 Ch. 106 - Scales that Reflect the Light of the Moon

@Duainfey Well, the first page and cover of chapter 85 shows his grandfather in military gear that looks like it has an intense backstory, but on the next page, Legosi isn't entirely sure if they're true or just rumors.
But even when he was aiming to be a Beastar, his partner doesn't even know his entire past, so I'll guess we'll find it out in the next chapter or so.

Dex-chan lover
I am so happy right now. I can't think of anything else better to say. Going to go reread.

Group Leader
I hope that Legosi will tell his grandfather the truth about Riz, Tem and school dropping though,
it would be sad if there was a communication breakdown between them

Dex-chan lover
I had to go back to do a double take on that double page spread... DAMN. And also, has Legosi's gramp's name ever been given?? Also also, his gramps is always slouching isn't he? To seem less intimidating hmmm??

RS

Contributor
Shame they waited so long to introduce Gramps into the plot proper!

Double-page supporter
@unime: His name's Gosha.

When I saw that double page spread, I knew I had to color it for fun. I may have omitted some details due to not having my drawing tablet with me, but...

https://www.deviantart.com/andreaarizaacevedo/art/Gosha-the-Bad-ass-Mother-Grandpa-772862417 <-Click on it.

Dex-chan lover
Legosi: Grandpa, what are you?
Gosha: Just your regular BAMF.

Fed-Kun's army
I see now where Legosi gets his badass nature from, it's Goddamn genetic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread