BEASTARS - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - An Oxygen-Depriving Date with a Merman

Read all of it in one sitting. This manga's really blissful(bit contradictory but yeah).

Dex-chan lover
O_O Legosi... I'm kinda like, you're a little to trusting... or am i just a little too... ahem

Fed-Kun's army
not a complete naked bonding but close enough.
Old seal is quite a chill guy

Power Uploader
Old Seal should read Grand Blue. He will feel at home right away.

Dex-chan lover
Get that gay panic shit outta here. This was a nice chapter further illuminating what life is like in the sea and how different their cultures are and just how...well, ignorant Legosi is to shit outside of his experience. Which is why he wanted to hang out to begin with, he wanted to learn more and more about this world he thought he knew but had always been just a small part of. And Zaguan seems like a really interesting character, an almost literal fish out of water in the land world. Maybe he'll help influence Legosi to be a bit more chill and accepting of things in his life.

Double-page supporter
The contrast between sea life and land life is quite interesting. Itagaki-sensei's flair for world creation stands out.

Damn that cliffhanger is intense.
Will the seal try to force Legosi into a "way of sea men bonding" or is it really a genuine confusion?
In the first case the @Doomroar 's hypothesis of the spiked tea becomes horrendously real.

Dex-chan lover
@Tikibo from my pov it might be because of the fact that the rules can be abused kinda like how the black market still isn't taken down by the police, it would just add more problems to the city

>> Phocids spend most of their time at sea, although they return to land or pack ice to breed and give birth. (c) Wikipedia

oh no

Fed-Kun's army
oh our legosi has seal the deal of a new friendship! ... okay I'll see myself out

Users who are viewing this thread