BEASTARS - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - An Oxygen-Depriving Date with a Merman

Dex-chan lover
This feels like moving out and finding out how large and deep the world really is, with people out of the curve coming left and right in your life.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so are sea animals excluded from the real world? can a sea animal be a Beastar?

Aggregator gang
Everyone is saying the seal is gonna Pill Cosby's Legosi, but that second to last double page gave me some Mr. Miyagi/Jiraiya old asian master vibes

Dex-chan lover
@louistheluis : probably not because they can't socialize with land animals or walking without a helm or a tank filled with water . Maybe exception for animals like penguin, seal, etc but from this chapter i guess most of them prefer living with a sea lifestyle

LEGOSI NO DONT GET NAKED YOU BARELY KNOW HIM NONONONONONONONONON

The world building is just something else man. I like it a lot. It really is Zootopia if it were a long running show (well, maybe without the killing)

Lolol love how the mangaka utilized the speech bubbles. I wonder how they're going to adapt that into the anime if this ever gets animated.

Dex-chan lover
Lolol love how the mangaka utilized the speech bubbles. I wonder how they're going to adapt that into the anime if this ever gets animated.
Well placed hands, lighting, furniture or such. Lot of ways to adapt this chapter without going for the full out "random beam of light" bullshit we so often get. We'll have to see, season one only covered up to about the 40s so this is probably in the ballpark of a season 3 chapter at the earliest?

Users who are viewing this thread