BEASTARS - Vol. 15 Ch. 125 - A Monster's Threatening Letter with a Noshi Attached

Dex-chan lover
When he said it: "HOLY SHIT, SHE'S RIGHT, YOU DO IT EVERY TIME."
Next couple pages: "Man I'm happy that worked out and dad wasn't a huge racist."

Dex-chan lover
@Harvester oversized chopsticks are mostly for cooking so you can keep your hands away from any potential oil splatter. That said, my household doesn’t have them so I have to make do with the longest ones available to me, with are less than a foot long. Not fun, but doable.

Contributor
Oh no that was so sweet. Author, please don't break this! I know she will, but I can always hope that there are good things in this world

Dex-chan lover
I actually full on guffawed when he announced he was in love so bluntly.
Think the rabbits would feel better if they knew he pulled his own fangs out?

Dex-chan lover
Now I legitimately scares about this how this manga will end

Dex-chan lover
It felt like Haru's dad was all the chapter on the verge of a heart attack.

Dex-chan lover
A sudden meeting with the parents! But it went well! Proud of Legosi. lol
And Haru's papa is really gentle.. Although I feel the mom is more lenient hahahhaa
Many thanks

I believe I can speak for everyone here. By how Paru Itagaki has set up the story thus far since the end of chapter 122 - that being when Yafya became aware of "Legosi's Weakness", Haru. I think it is quite obvious that this chapter was done to both further create tension for the reader (obviously), but it does however to serve the purpose of setting up Yafya for when he decides to make his move. And I feel that when Yafya decides to take action, what ever happens, the blame will naturally fall upon Legosi. This being extremely likely since Haru's father, while seemingly trusts Legosi, it is still much to early to have completely gained his trust.

Point of this being... things are about to suck balls for Legosi.

And lastly, during the 15th page with Haru's father mentioning the cops, all while highlighting the fact that Legosi's a fucking wolf with a rabbit... that subtle (not so subtle) threat made my heart skip a beat. But i honestly enjoyed the outcome.

Fed-Kun's army
The car confession was a lot tamer than I expected.

With legosi's history, I half expected him to ask for her hand in marriage on the doorstep.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. MC met their crush's father...and there were no awkward misunderstandings or needlessly extreme hostility?

....is this a thing in manga? Why do I feel like this isn't a thing?

Dex-chan lover
Of course if Legosi himself is not the problem, and if his circumstances are neither, then what could get in their way? what about the beastar himself? that crazy horse is totally going to ruin this.

Users who are viewing this thread