BEASTARS - Vol. 15 Ch. 125 - A Monster's Threatening Letter with a Noshi Attached

-And i forgot to tell you something. Your daughter is a whore. She fucked almost every male in my school.
Haru needs to die. Sebun-san is the future.

Power Uploader
It rings so true with what interracial couples are facing in most countries. Suspicion, defiance, preconceptions about what "the other" is like.

And then, there are decent people who try to overcome their own prejudices.

Power Uploader
@Evandel And Louis fucked a lot of females in the school. Does he need to die also? Your double standard is sickening.

Legosi knows what Haru is/was like. He loves her anyway. Who are you to judge? The Relationship Police?

Dex-chan lover
Legosi you impressed the family, the future is looking bright. :D

.... Now to see how yafya throws a wrench into it.

Dex-chan lover
I just spent 8 hours reading all of this up to chapter 125.

This is honestly really good.

Initial thought: "Oh god this looks like furry sh*t...Lets see how big the trashfire is.."

Post: "THIS IS SO GOOD EVEN THOUGH ITS BASICALLY ZOOTOPIA THE MANGA AND I HATED THAT MOVIE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME BUT GIVE ME MORE PLEASE"

Dex-chan lover
Man, Haru's faces during this chapter were priceless.

Also Legosi coming to a great realization that it's much easier to be stuff destructively noble when you're alone but as soon as you have people who genuinely care about you it puts into perspective how badly that kind of stuff can get

Dex-chan lover
I am HAPPY that Legosi realize his self destruction behaviour and know he couldn't do it if he wants to be with Haru.
I AM SO PROUD

Aggregator gang
Man, Legosi is the goodest of boys. I'm glad that even a little bit of that was conveyed to Haru's dad.

Contributor
Well, Legosi made a FAR better impression on the father than a certain guy did when daddy found them nekkid on the sofa doing naughty things. (Hantsu x Trash, chapter 147 😂)

yafya is definitely gonna ruin this. i'm glad legosi made a good impression on haru's dad, though, and haru's dad seemed accepting of and maybe even happy about it?

i really love this manga even if it can be kind of dumb and melodramatic at times.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder why people feel so attached to these characters :p Well, it's pretty nice, not going to argue about that. But I honestly don't really care much about what happens to the mc or anyone around him. It'll just be interesting if yafya fucks things up. I would like it to work out in the end though.

Dex-chan lover
@Harvester Not really. Japanese don't really often use them. My family used them in the past but not anymore. You mostly see them in the countryside. They are mainly used for stirring big pots or frying, no one would use them for eating since it is considered unhygienic.

Fun fact: Haru's dad always packs a glock. You can tell by the way he leans over to tell Legosi goodbye, he has his hand spread open and near his pocket. While this may be a move to balance himself as he is leaning over, remember that A) He is a rabbit and thus has little weight to support and B) The police officers were carnivores.

@Uvenam damn the author should try out horror she's great at setting a mood... I mean I didn't even notice that and I still felt uneasy.

How is nobody picking up on this? Bro his facial expressions scream at me "I have a hidden weapon and if I have to I'll use it!" This is hardly a cute chapter when the bunny probably has a glock.

Users who are viewing this thread