BEASTARS - Vol. 15 Ch. 133 - The High Tide Swallows the Beach's Sand

Dex-chan lover
Legosi's mother has some mild sociopathic tendencies, at least if we put her behavior in the purely human realm.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! I didn't know what to expect from her but color me pleasantly surprised!

Double-page supporter
Sociopathy and narcissism may go hand in hand like in this case. It was a heck of a lot of vanity in this case.

Aggregator gang
@thegentelman first changes we have seen is, his bite force. its been converted to arms. his personality and fondness of insects is also from his lizards side. he also has his grandfathers eyes.

Contributor
I get every reason she did everything, but simply because she basically was resentful toward her super awesome, super nice father, I don't like her very much.

That said the biggest thing to blame is society.

Dex-chan lover
And then she went and killed herself, man, she went and screwed her dad and her son just to appeal to a fake roll of society and hide her heritage.

Sure she did it for self defense against a judging society, and while it is understandable i can not sympathize with her, specially when said defense failed since she kills herself shortly thereafter, she spent most of her life hiding herself, denying her dad for most of her life, then selfishly having a son just to spite her dad even more, and then when she could no longer do it she bounced abandoning the son she had.

Aggregator gang
@yyaommii 19+17=36. If 13 was before his birthday, the author likely considered it to still be a 36 year time difference. Also, who know how much thought the author has actually given to gestation especially between “different” species. Grey wolves in our world carry for 62-75 days, so that may have been the case for both Leano and her mother.

Users who are viewing this thread