BEASTARS - Vol. 15 Ch. 133 - The High Tide Swallows the Beach's Sand

Honestly....I really like her. Her life was kind of on the tragic side, and she was a crap mother, but I liked that she went out and achieved what she wanted from life. She ended her life satisfied and its not all that sad after all.
In a way Legosi really resembles her. He's just as weird and one-track minded.

It's sucks that our boi Legosi's father is a no name fuccboi. Having a hybrid-pure romance story would be interesting rather than this one night stand stud. I wished it was another gray wolf with unique background to further enhance the story. Keeping open-minded on the author's plan though

This chapter reminded me of why beauty culture and depression are dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this chapter was way more deep and twisted than I expected, that last bit with her back revealed was so goddamn heavy!

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, this out-of-body experience with his mom's ghost is a bit weird for Beastars. She's telling him stuff he couldn't possibly have known already, which means this isn't actually just in his head.

@RyoSaeba

Yeah, that back reveal hit like a truck. I've been wondering why exactly Legosi's mother killed herself for a long time, but now I understand her reasons, even if I don't really agree.

Hell, if I started growing reptilian scales, I would probably consider that option.

@spacevoid

You know, the no-name fuckboi could still show back up. Real-world canines are generally able to recognize family by scent, so if he ran across Legosi, it's entirely possible they'd both realize their relationship. Wouldn't that be fun?

The father looks nothing like the other wolves we've seen in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck i'm speechless
the themes that this manga touches on, honestly
it's a shame that she took her life, but i can sympathize
drastic change in your body is traumatic and i wouldn't pretend i understand most of what she went through, but i can definitely put myself in her shoes pretty easily, and it's painful, especially since she's a woman
poor Legosi tho, i hope he could come to terms with her death

Hmmm today I will leave my son and my dad behind by taking my own life because I will look ugly on the future

Banned
Ah, NOW we know we're reading a manga.
It wouldn't be Japanese without hugely irresponsible parenting.

Really... while I'm generally pro-suicide... what the fuck was wrong with her? Going and getting herself deliberately knocked up by a hired cock then offing herself and ditching her kid, all because of a skin condition. Like why did she even make the kid in the first place? Is this an exercise in generating a fucked up life for shits and giggles?

I feel sorry for Leano, getting so much hate in the comment section

I like Leano, a lot. She seems like a relatable character, as I have dealt with depression in the past, but I'm fine now tho

I don't know, she's likeable

Honestly why did she even want a kid in the first place? Was she so desperate to leave behind something?! I just feel bad for Legosi. I don’t hate her but that was just terrible

Fed-Kun's army
oh my gosh!
I don't know what I should take this from, I still kept repeating read it to make me understand more of this.

I feels bad and also sympathy towards his mother. She just wanted to be loved, like everyone else's. And she is “afraid” that once she became a monster as she said it, no one would ever love her.

But that just make Legosi a part of her illusion then?

Damn, feels really, really bad for Legosi and his grandfather. But also felt sympathetic towards his mom if not just a little,

Users who are viewing this thread