BEASTARS - Vol. 16 Ch. 134 - Final Contact

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit why is everyone so fixated on blaming her as if she didn't suffer?
Having either sympathy or empathy for someone they strongly disagree with on something is not a thing a lot of people can do. Maybe they can't or just don't even want to understand her perspective. That's fairly common with the subject of suicide in particular I, suppose.

Dex-chan lover
This was such a good placement for the mom's backstory... I was really frustrated by Legosi's naivety in letting Meron go, but it was the kid who desperately wanted to embrace his mother's tormented existed who made that decision. :(

Bahahahahaha Comment full of awful people I swear to god you don't read shit till the end and complain all the way through the story for nothing

finish the story and see how it ends first before judging what happens every single chapter

most of you won't survive in this world and it's scary to think what kind of people some of you are irl

(Oh and some of you really need to get some hardships in your life)

Fed-Kun's army
phew~ now i understand... this chapter explain it. a lot! now i know why her mother does what she did. everyone would do the same if they were in the same situation as her, well... i probably would, but more depressed than her, tho. lol

alright, wholesome moments ended! Now bestfriend fight, daddy Gosha VS the prude horse! lmao

Users who are viewing this thread