BEASTARS - Vol. 16 Ch. 136 - Our Electric Cardiogram is a Straw Ripped to Pieces

Contributor
*Looks at chapter title*
"Our Electric Cardiogram is a Straw Ripped to Pieces"

...What does that even mean?

Dex-chan lover
Barking up the wrong tree.

And lady doe was asking if dick still working, it's not such a complex question, sheesh.

Group Leader
As the chapters pile up, the more I like Louis.

He's quite a decent Bambi.

Dex-chan lover
The great senpai of inter-species love.

What a title!

Group Leader
Discord community link

https://discord.gg/Xv7sMEP

Time to do my usual chapter review

7 days to grow Antlers. Yet in chapter 26, Louis noted 10 days to make fake antler

Regardless of keeping away of BAM, Louis should talk to Legoshi since they are friends…

Luz, Juno hate bugs while Legoshi loved them. Juno really thought she had a chance with Legoshi…..

The no inner voice reminds me of chapter 59 when Legoshi said he was still a Virgin

While many would call Azuki a bitch for that question, she does have a valid point. I’m sure she heard rumors of Oguma troubles making a child, and Oguma is Louis “father”. Granted, how would Louis know the answer to that since simply having sex doesn’t mean they will have a baby.

What with the “I’m awake” sign. Granted there are two incidents with Sebun walking in [almost eaten and seeing Naked Legoshi], but he could simply lock the door.

Luz, Bill asked Legoshi if he can tell Dom and Pina Legoshi room number in chapter 101. Legoshi said no way. Bill still tells the whole club that Juno knows.

TBF, Louis reason for pushing away Juno is quite valid. Juno is going after Louis is same way as she went after she went after Legoshi without noting the other person. Louis’ problem is not the interspecies love, but the arranged marriage He can’t really back down from that since that is his whole purpose. The only way he avoid arranged marriage is if he brings values to the Horns Conglomerate in a different way [such as becoming Beastar]. Problem is Louis pretty much forgot about that route for now.

Ending thoughts: I can see this whole love conflict with Juno being a reason for Louis to go after Meron. Louis also deals with interspecies reminds him about Meron?

I hope we get Juno flashback before continuing this since we need to know results of Adler play

Also, Juno going Interspecies love is Wrong Legoshi Sempai in Chapter 45, to Legoshi Sempai, the great master of Interspecies love, teach me. Going to former crush to ask help on new crush. I don't think that how it works.

Dex-chan lover
oh gawd! when i thought i couldnt love these characters more juno goes and acts like this! give it up louis she has you.

@vangstampede not sure if it's related, but in historical literature "leg injury" was often used as a euphemism for injuries of a different place 😏

Dex-chan lover
"Didn't you found it sexy how i ruined that straw with my extremely dangerous mouth"

I went lymph lady, my dick is fearing for its life!

The fiance on the other, now she knows how to pull the moves.

Dex-chan lover
I had to slap myself after this chapter. It felt surreal. They're growing up. And lol poor lousie. He's getting skinnier with every chapter. And... He's being lead by his nose by all these women pft
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@YyAoMmIi Most girls hate bugs, not only Juno. I don't think Haru like them either. It is not a criteria for a girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread