BEASTARS - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - An El Niño in My Desert

Dex-chan lover
Is there nothing this depraved motherfucker won't try to debauch in his insane spiritual munchies quest?

Dex-chan lover
LEGOSI GO BACK TO YOUR SCHOOL NOW!!!

Though I wonder what will Legosi's reaction be if by some instance Haru doesn't get eaten and he smells the scent...

Dex-chan lover
This really feels like a way too contrived way to bring back Haru into the story, but that's just me.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought that he was searching for the ultimate flavor so he would be like Hannibal Lecter, now he's a generic serial killer.
Also, Haru seems like the embodyment of desire, everyone wants a pice of her in different ways.

I just want to comment on how clumsy Haru is. I can't remember her being that bad before!!

Hm. As for the story: This IS beastars, I doubt we'll have the usual predictable legosi saves Haru from Melon in the last second...

Dex-chan lover
This foreshadows Legosi one day touching Haru's melons.
I have absolutely no reason to worry about Haru's well being.
I can see clearly.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I know what Paru's doing. She's showing Melon's not pure evil and is just a regular animal. I don't like it.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel guilty but honestly I don't really care if Haru dies...? the female characters aren't really interesting to me in this, most of their storylines are just romantic

Users who are viewing this thread