BEASTARS - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - An El Niño in My Desert

Dex-chan lover
This managed to be even worse than I thought. I hate to bring this up, but if Legosi just followed Yafya's orders none of this would have happened, not only he almost died, now the love of his life is in serious danger indirectly because of him, I wonder how is he gonna react when he finds out what's happening.

Fun fact: In Portuguese (at the least the one here in Brazil), if you say "I wanna eat you" it means "I wanna fuck you"

Dex-chan lover
I knew he'd be like this towards her but it's somehow even creepier than I expected.

Also wow haru you sure have a harem lol

Contributor
Wait...

If we go by what Melon said "The meat they eat when they lose to their instincts... I bet it tastes really good. It's like when two lovers confront each other and end up having sex. I'd like a piece of that."

Does that mean Melon's "issue" is proportionate in sex terms of what we would call ED (Erectile Dysfunction)?

Has Melon eaten a hybrid? I think if he hasn't already. it would taste "good" to him.

Group Leader
i don't like sand it's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere - melon probably

Double-page supporter
this aint haru's first rodeo melonman, you can't just laugh like a creep then initiate contact with your crotch

Fed-Kun's army
I hope legosi actually kills someone this time, grab melon by the horns and snap his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread