BEASTARS - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - An El Niño in My Desert

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion and special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs.

https://discord.gg/Xv7sMEP

Time for my usual Chapter review

I wonder, if Legoshi hide his appearance, can he look not scary just like Melon?

Huh, so there is a direct connection with the BBD group. 128 States Melon was Leader sponsor of the Wide Eye Shut party, but that didn’t mean the two are related yet

Melon says he does killing just to find something Delicious, but that doesn’t mean he’ll stop once he taste something delicious.

Haru falling back seems kinda silly. Seems a bit random, where the Juno thing in ch 79 kinda makes more sense. Actually page 11 seems a bit off to show she is clumsy…

I really like the last part of [that’s ok, that’s why it's fun]. Nevermind, read the next page, of which I like Haru more. I wonder if Melon picked up on the love parts.

This chapter reminds me of chapter 79 when Juno got to know Haru

Is this chapter also parallel to chapter 9 when haru did Seduction confusion, and changed hers and Legoshi’s fate? Cause she did change things for Melon in a way.

I still can’t feel for Melon yet. He feels as if his curse is specifically due to him being hybrid, but there is typically other factors for that

And what makes Haru unique for Melon, or is this a first time a Herbivore tried to get friendly with him?

Dex-chan lover
GOD DAMN IT HARU!! Why does she always attract the weirdos? It was louis, then Legosi... AND now this guy melon... BLEH
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Boy did he pick the wrong rabbit, lol. Legosi is powerful from his dual ancestry, but is always holding back his strength. Even after eating Louis's leg he was holding back. But something tells me that threatening that bunny is going to show you just how much like his grandfather he can be, lol.

I don't have much to say other than Haru makes excellent faces in this chapter + throughout the manga. Her expressions must be so much fun to draw

Dex-chan lover
He is gonna eat her up while Legosi didn't even got a taste of dat rabbit ass!

I really like the way Melon is being portrayed; even as easily the most evil character yet in this manga, I get the feeling that he can't help being this way and he was doomed to it from birth, which is still depressing even if it doesn't excuse what he does.

Users who are viewing this thread