BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - A Question of Self-Harming School Regulations: Claw Marks on the Wall

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion and special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs.

https://discord.gg/Xv7sMEP or https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

Well I don’t think Legoshi really talked to anyone aside of Gosha or Jack, even before Leano’s death

Aw, look how Legosh ear perks when he hears about Jack.

Baby Durham big eyes is cut. Especially when the bottom panel show how it smaller and scary.

Food for thought: it is currently July 6th. How come they are not in summer uniform

I’m quite disappointed in 701 bond with Legoshi Cause they just saw Legoshi on the news, and the fact he is missing part of his ear…. How the heck is that a Joke?
Miguno saying Legoshi doesn’t know school changed…. Well duh, he gets his information from you guys. You just saw him when going to B-Strike in 123. How come they didn’t explain the changes there.

So ch 78 did happen, with the Segregation. Yay for continue plot point. The Carnivore vs Herbivore reminds me of boys vs girls feel, since it doesn’t show Carnivores care about the class

I wonder how Carnivore schools are if in a formly unified school has such a mess that signs are on the floor. Though, to openly talk about BAM….

CH 49 feels, on how Labradors were made. Good thing we have a reminder Jack has his own issues that was not resolved by attacking Legoshi.

I wonder, did that special class exist last year, and did Louis participate in it before he became mafia boss? Note that Volume 2 and Vol 6 Omakes both said Jack is the smartest student of his year.

Considering Legoshi walked to Herbivore floor by accident, why is it Carnivore and Herbivore segregated by floors instead of building?

Herbivore feeling depressed make sense since the carnivores around them are rowdy. Since they are not friends with the Carnivore, there is less of a reason for Carnivore to not try to eat them

Depressed Herbivore and shiny bright Pina

Blushing white Legoshi is so cute when he complemented Bill.

Just say no Legoshi, Bill is not wrong. Why be a Tsun, especially when Bill is being true to himself like Legoshi did, while caring for others

Hum, if they were only taught the basic facts, isn’t the basic fact what they will quiz on?

Yes, Onions are bad for Dogs in real life, it cause a few of the organs to shut down

No Jack, don’t eat the Onions…. As Legoshi noted, Jack may be depressed/suicidal from the fact he is artificial, school changed, and true history.

What I don’t is why Jack is considering ending with Onions now? This seems to be now thing since 701 should smell the onions unless he just bought it. Why buy it now since he should be happy, Legoshi is here

Double-page supporter
Whiplash the emotions. It seems like only a chapter or two ago Haru was to be eaten by a villian. And now Jack wants to suicide? This is feeling is like watching old soap operas with my grandmother. The suspense what happens next is always strong.

Dex-chan lover
GASP NNOO JAKE
LEGOSI CANT TAKE ANOTHER ONE

JAKEEEEE WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!!

This hits a little too close to home. I'm tearing up. My god.

Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
wait, Bill is still eating meat but he loves his herbivore friends heart and soul? some press x to doubt on that one from me

I'm surprised the beastar would let the school become like this, since it's supposed to reflect the future of their society, right?

hope we finally get some clarification on the past. currently I don't see any reason carnivores would have ever agreed to this kind of society where they had to give up eating meat. hope it's not a cliche romeo and juliet style romance that inspired peace...

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the implications that Jack is going to be a tremendous idiot. Don't let Legosi's brother from another mother pull a wimp move.

Based on a quick google search about the effects of onions on dogs, I'm gonna guess Jack'll be halfway through the bag before Legosi comes in, stops him, and Jack is hospitalized.

Dex-chan lover
I bet Jack's going to give those onions to an herbivore friend.

Fed-Kun's army
o shi- o shi- o shi- i didn't expect that they could bring back high school drama but here they are coming in STRONG

Users who are viewing this thread