BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - A Question of Self-Harming School Regulations: Claw Marks on the Wall

So who does the Legosi have to punch to stop the Onion Ninjas from Sudoku-ing out boy Jack.

Dex-chan lover
The history known to the public is not real is an open secret? And everyone is fine with it? wth.
And on the other side, do the "elite" students have the choice of not study the dark side?
From the look of Jack, it looks like they don't have a say in this matter...

Forcing the filthy, dark truth into the select few while keeping all other ignorant.
A perfect recipe for anti-social & terrorism, I'd say. Or at the least, a lot of depressed kids

@thanghe

No doubt this is the case in a country like China, where parts of recent history are suppressed, but it's not like people are completely ignorant of that.

This supposed to be serious but commiting suicide by onion is funny as fuck

"Onions contain compounds called disulfides and thiosulphates which can be toxic cats and dogs if ingested. The ingestion of onions causes conditions called hemolytic anemia, Heinz body anemia, and methemoglobinemia which are all manifestation of damage to red blood cells."
Jack is in for a slow, slow death

Fed-Kun's army
There's kind of an interesting thing about Labrador Retrievers (well, all retrievers, actually): they were bred with a purpose in mind, and bred to be obedient and friendly. (This seems to be true in the Beastars world as much as our own, based on an earlier flashback chapter with folks trying to goad Legosi and Jack into fighting, because Jack was the 'improved' version of a canine.)

JESUS CHRIST, JACK, YOU DUMB FUCK, DON'T DIE BY EATING A SACK OF ONIONS!

You were so happy to see Legosi back - how sad do you think he and the rest of room 701 would be if you offed yourself?

Unless the 'secret history' here is much worse than what we know already, or Jack's just reacting a lot more strongly to that, because he's been bred to do so (wait, did they actually do eugenics on dogs? Because I'D get really fucking mad if I found out that'd happened to my family), this doesn't make a lot of sense for Jack to pull.

I do love what Bill's doing, though. He's come a LONG way from the beginning of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@eaterofbooks I'm wondering if the war was some real wwii style warfare, since in the latest ep of the anime they mentioned machine guns and that made me think about how maybe prey animals used chem warfare or something against carnivores. how else could preds have lost to herbivores in a full scale war... learning about that could make him pretty depressed

NO
NONONONONNNNN NO NKNNJJJK JOFINONKNNOONONONONOBONONKBONO K KKNONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONINONONO

NO

Users who are viewing this thread