BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 159 - Following Tracing Lines for Their Purity

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

Damn it Legoshi, isn’t it safer for Louis to make the first move rather than him? I guess Legoshi forgot he is a Carnivore and Herbivore fears them

Um, why can her ears act like sheath for the knives? Wouldn’t standard movement have blade cut that?

What the point of Louis telling Legoshi to run, kinda obvious he should run…

Aw, Legoshi is so pure that he closed his eyes there…

Um, why did she say she was going to say Louis, even if he was a random deer to her…. The fact he was a herbivore….

ANGRY LEGOSHI & traumatized Legoshi hiding behind Louis

I don’t agree with Nine assessment there, since while she is right in being aggressive, Legoshi did introduce himself, and wasn’t trying to hurt her.

I wonder how Three and Nine learned to speak.

I guess Nine will be an actual fighting teacher for Legoshi to go full strength vs Melon, since Legoshi noted he can’t go full power due to viewing Melon as a Herbivore

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Goes to show that despite his resolve to get Melon, Legosi is still as dull witted as ever without proper thoughts on how to handle things in general, he is such a good boy.

A rabbit with carved ears to hold knifes... interesting. I also like his personality :eek:

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I understand Legosi's dilemma, when you practice martial arts or start a fight, your kind heart puts some brakes on the punch.

Fed-Kun's army
Legosi hiding behind Louis made me chuckle.

not really sure what he was going for with the pants thing either. maybe just trying to diffuse the situation to stall for time.

Dex-chan lover
dear diary,
i saw bare furry butt of fictional female bunny character today.

what a day

Dex-chan lover
She's hard core.
But.... Um Legosi... That was not a good time to.. um showcase your moves in bed... Um.. I know you want to practice for your time with Haru-chan.. But.... Um.... That was.... Um..... Rude. Cough
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see her face I think she has a massive 5'o clock shadow and I assume she's a dude. It's really throwing me off.

Also I busted a gut when she revealed the ear knives.

Aggregator gang
I can't tell if this manga has a pacing issue or not. Something has been off about the last few chapters (not including the side story) that just feels a bit disconnected from the rest of the story. I think this chapter gets things a back on track a bit but at the same time it just felt messy. Its either a pacing issue or deceptively amazing(no other real way to say it that I can think of)

Users who are viewing this thread