BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 159 - Following Tracing Lines for Their Purity

I can't say I like Kyuu that much yet, but she seems integral to breaking Legosi's innocence much like Melon is. He's been used to caring for and protecting women in his life, which makes sense considering his mother spent a lot of his life bedridden and defenseless. It's time for him to learn to be on his toes no matter what.

San is my new husband.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm already awaiting the love Y with Haru, Kyuu and Sebun in who's going to bed Legosi. 😉

What if he pulled her pants down and she started pissing in him that would be funny right guys hahaha jk I’m just joking lol it would be funny though and kinda ...... hot? 😳😳 haha jk jk just joking would be gross haha ew lol

Banned
Everyone else in the comments section discussing the names.

And here I am thinking... she pretty curvy for a fighter.

... Well actually I was semi-ironically thinking DAT ASS and laughing about it when he stripped her lowers... but that is basically the same topic.

I like how he stopped his sexist sentence, works with his nature. Small details that I appreciate.

wow! Kyuu its a fierce one ain't she?

i like her already! ...idk why, but i always like strong females who looked Cute and delicate at a first glance. and then, *snap* the next thing you see were angles ...heh! lol

Users who are viewing this thread