BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - In Awe of Ignorance

oh my god man. this is so shitty. she looks like a middle aged hairy bald asshole. when will the manga die because it belonged in the grave a long long time ago

Dex-chan lover
@Limite90 Of the arc? Plausible. Of the series? Highly doubt it.

I mean, the series is likely to end when he and louis become beastars or something like that, and I don't see why just capturing melon would lead to that.

Dex-chan lover
So we got:
-Legosi being innocent when it comes to titties.
-Kyuu almost giving Legosi CBT
-Turns out they've both been trained by Gouhin
-They're friends now.

Double-page supporter
Nah I'mma check out here, it's just gonna end up with legosi losing melon again 3 times and haru almost dying and melon killing himself or something stupid because legosi is too pure or some shit.

Supporter
I just realized something, have we run into rhinos or gorillas? Both of them are Herbivores I believe but they're both super dangerous creatures right? Not just the Panda Bear is a large body herbivore?

Dex-chan lover
Big sister teacher acquired!

I'm so happy Louis's friends/closest family survived.

Taking Melon out on a meat appreciation day? When there would be a high density of carnivores around him? This is not a very smart idea. Yes, if they manage to take him down, everyone will see it, but still risks outweight any possible aftermath bonuses.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so she didn't wanted to have sex with him, she wanted to castrate him. That's a relief.

awe towards females..... vom, that's a gross way to put it. really starting to get sick of Legosi.

Users who are viewing this thread