BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - In Awe of Ignorance

I've tolerated a lot from this manga but I have to admit...this chapter actually did kinda suck. I did read somewhere that the author said the manga's gonna end soon so I'm staying with it for a little longer, just so I can hopefully see some resolution (although I also hope it won't be rushed and stuff)

@Dagger Legosi is a person that sees the good in everyone, and thus aims to respect everyone as equals as much as he can(unless someone else tries to abandon/abandon that respect, even if it isn't directed to him). This, and his general antisociability+ crippling self hatred, makes him very eager to compliment people, and make others feel better, so that perhaps they can lead a slightly happier life.(Though, this makes him absurdly 'herbivore' in personality, which kind of makes him seem like a wimp) To say that he aims to defend those 'weaker' than him for some coochie is just idiotic.

Fed-Kun's army
Well damn I was already a little put off from the last chapter but this chapter just kind of sucked.

I know some people will come in and say its always been like this but something just feels wrong. The direction of things just feels weird.

I don't give a shit about the weird castration stuff but this series has always done a good job subtely dealing with real world issues. This chapter just felt like the author threw out the excellent writing of the rest of the series and replaced it with a blunt rock.

Apparently the series is ending soon which makes the recent few chapters even weirder. I'll hold out but I don't know how the author is going to end this well without it feeling rushed or leaving many things previously set up unresolved. I hope its not just melon shows up, Legosi wins him over with his naivety, and then its done. (I thought when Melon popped up it would either just be a recurring thing while Legosi tries to get closer with Haru or a small plot thread that would end quick and drive Legosis resolves forward but Melon is literally just driving the story now and it sucks)

WTF happened to this manga? Why is Legosi getting cbt from a psycho and male feministing rabbits just because "respect all herbivores"? Why is it so sexual for no reason, and to someone they just met and just wanted to kill not even 10 minutes ago???

these resent chapters haven't been so hot I hope Paru takes a break or something so we can go back to the quality we're used to I don't want this to become a manga that constantly goes down in quality like bleach.

I too share the sentiment that the resent developments aren't really all that great. I like how Paru manages to keep it a fun wild ride but now we are getting a little too off road.

ehe

How the hell is this series going to end in like ~40 chapters like the author allegedly claims? If Louis and Legosi are going to become Beastars, it feels like so much has to be done just for that. There's tons of other things too, like:
- The whale
- Yafya and Gosha (I guess? They should have some last interaction at least.)
- How the relationship between herbivores and carnivores in society is going to improve (not just in the BAM)
- How Legosi has to "advance the relationship between the land and the sea" according to that shark
- How the relationship between the Shishigumi and Louis needs to conclude
- Louis and Juno (and his fiancée)

Not to mention the relationship between Haru and Legosi has to be finished somehow. How they get married, how their kid will turn out to be. Haru should meet Gosha, Legosi probably should have more scenes with Haru's family etc. They're also supposed to die in the end if the Adler metaphor is to be fulfilled (Maybe this will happen before anything I mentioned gets resolved? That would kinda suck). This is like end-of-Bleach-levels of rushing.

All of this is stuff that needs to happen after Melon is taken down. I guess Legosi shows Melon mercy again and Melon just shoots him in the fucking head this time, along with everyone else.

HEY HEY let's go, Kenga suru
Taisetsu no mono Protect my balls

Let's fighting love~~
Let's fighting love~~

The series just can't abruptly end in a few more chapters, there's a lot of unresolved things. Maybe the wording is off and just the arc is ending, and it's going on hiatus for a bit. Either or it can't just end that quick.

Unless fuckin Legosi just dies and it's The End

Ok so, after reading the comments on this chapter, all i gotta say is: take a chill pill people. Did you expect this manga to be a high quality top tier masterpiece? Fuck no, this manga, just like any other, will have its ups and down. This is, after all, made by HUMAN PEOPLE.

Now, does this excuse the manga from being criticized? No, absolutely not, go do that, but make sure to back up your claims with good points.

What im tryna say people, is that, expect downfalls, there is no such thing as perfect manga. Yeah thats about it, see ya.

Uh, poopdick
I still like the manga... its decent. A 7/10. Above average. Would recommend.

While I love LOVE Beastars this arc feels very dragged out... like it should have ended when Legosi almost caught Melon

Users who are viewing this thread