BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - Please Give Me Your Body's Fate

Beastars should have ended after Riz got caught. Everything that came after it seems to be made up of unexpected stuff the author came up with to prolong this manga's life.

Dex-chan lover
hahahaha this manga doesn't make sense at all, I'm not even trying to take it seriously anymore

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting many folks to feel so indifferent or annoyed towards these last few chapters. I'm really enjoying Melon personally, although to be frank I'm also extremely worried because villains of his nature either get a lot better in terms of writing as the story progresses or a lot, LOT worse.

HARU AHSGAJAH WHAT. I fucking swear to god haruuuuu, she again makes it known to us that she's the most precious girl ever, but then she drops THaT? Lmfao I love how casually she treats it. Like she didn't just fucking sign her death penalty.

And I'm actually worried this time, like yeah literally spelling out "I promised to let someone kill me a month from now" makes it seem like this is just to amp up the pressure for Legosi's fight, but this time I have to wonder if this is a genuine death flag. I mean, she's had her life endangered so often now that I usually know when to shrug if off. Like that time Legosi thot he ate her lmao, but this time..... theres a little more foreshadowing to it too so I'm worried. Paru sensei please dont let best girl be eaten.... please...

Also I fuckinf love how all three of them (Haru, Legosi, and Louis) are all a different brand of stupid. It's endearing, because they always have their peak stupid peak out every now and the, and its always intense until it's over. I sure hope that this GETS OVER like all of those other times too.

Damn. Haru still lowkey has a death wish, huh.

Also I am absolutely here for a healthy, chill friendship between Haru, Louis, and Legosi. They make such a great trio, and it's actually way nicer seeing Haru and Louis as just good friends (to me). Still not sure what's going with Haru and Legosi's relationship tho lmao

You know,
at this point Melon us giving me that vibe of that one teacher who's worked his way to get a job as a teacher, just to get an advantage of their students. I mean, I guess I'm right?

I like this bonding moment, now that they both have different love interests and can enjoy the night as old companions.

Still tho... WHAT THE FUCK HARU?

You're one of my favourite characters with your somewhat relatable personality, but what the hell was THAT for?

why is everybody in this a complete fucking moron

holy cow this would be way shorter if people animals weren't such complete and utter dumbasses

Aggregator gang
Is this because she wants to have a normal relationship? She used to to have sex carelessly to settle her feelings in her heart but then she fell in love.......The problem with the love is not the barrier of species but the social barrier, he would do stuff on his own thinking it’s for her benefit etc. Take too much caughtion in the smallest of interaction like she will break without trying to learn what he could do...only assuming she as fragile as wet paper...all this sufafercaiting distance they have, barely talking, barely talking with each other then they finially get to talk she realizes why she likes him why she is giving him a chance and it’s why she is trying to be so patient....but that’s why it’s so suffercaiting and painful

Dex-chan lover
Haru why the hell would you make that kind of promise with your creep of a TA who just felt you up!?

Users who are viewing this thread