BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - Please Give Me Your Body's Fate

Dex-chan lover
the author is trying to make this manga edgy .. so edgy that I laughed at how absurd it is . Stop trying to make every character a cringy edgy teen .this is what a 13 yo girl would read and will find "deep".

Are the police finally going to get a fucking clue that the guy they are trying to capture is fucking college instructor?😤

I'm pretty sure Haru was just being threatened and told Melon to give her one month in order to get away. The manga just doesn't say that because this is a better cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
WTF Haru? That cheating
...Is that cheating?
Thank for the chapter

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

Legoshi does a habit of trolling Yahya, aka Ch 135.

Oguma Smile here, that the same as Vol 10 omake where he took a photo with Louis.

Per Vol 16 omake, Louis is 172 cm, aka 5 ft, 6.2 in. Average weight for healthy male is 79 kg to 74 kg. 47.2 kg including antlers is very underweight.

If Louis went while in Middle school, did that mean Oguma brought Louis there?

If they freeze the bone, how does this work in summer?

This was brought up in Meteor festival, but why are Dinos not Anthro?

I’m guessing both Coin and Talisman are a parallel system? Talisman you can give people who couldn’t make it?

Technically Haru should have seen Louis at ch 105 closing ceremony

When Haru X Legoshi finally happen, Haru brining Legoshi into the Ceremony is going to be funny, unless she stop due to Legoshi?

Technically, Legoshi already did proposed to Haru, 2x

So Haru takes comfort in the fact her life is worthless [due to being same as a pact]. While She got meaning of her life due to Legoshi [shishigumi invasion], It conflicts with her original view. Thus leading to dumb move.

See ch 46 pg 13

Users who are viewing this thread