BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 169 - Who else called that a “Giraffe Frankfurter”?

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

Why can’t she get Louis to get her more paper, or teach her how to write?

I wonder when was the last time Kyuu saw Gouhin. She knows where Gouhin lives so

Kyuu having trouble remembering Legoshi: remember that Legoshi is to be mysterious, elegant and powerful, where Haru name is the opposite. Vol1 omake. This explains why Kyuu initially mispronounced Legoshi’s name since she didn’t have an education

Why can’t Kyuu and Legoshi talk to Gouhin directly?

We finally have an official name for Gouhin Clinic. Big Bear Cat Psychotherapy Clinic

Did Legoshi read the letter? How would he know Kyuu’s feelings otherwise?

Is Kyuu expecting Carnivore IC to be something weird then if it is not a Hybrid?

Note, Legoshi has a habit of looking down on himself. See ch 13, 27, 54 where Legoshi claims to have slow reflexes and is not athletic. On the flip side, when push come to shove, he knows how to unlimit himself.

This chapter is a more sweet perspective of Legoshi, as it shows he wants to be himself as Legoshi, rather than be defined by his features as Gray wolf. Before, he was defined by his feature so he didn’t care how others thought of him and accepted the negative views.

Where was that Eyes panel from? It is not ch 19 since Legoshi has scars in said image. Or is that how he’s imagining how Haru looks at him now, and cares about how she views him?

Why can’t Legoshi or Louis help fund Kyuu? They both have money? Pay her for the teachings…

From the looks of it, Kyuu is going oh, my life is worse than yours, you can’t say anything. Which doesn’t help anyone, and it dismisses the struggles of others.

The Choreography of the fight is bad, how did Legoshi appear in front of Romeo?

Kyuu is right of best style for training, Legoshi sucks when it vs himself, but he is a protector and calls better when defending

Group Leader
I forgot to mention in my review, but Legoshi is blunt person and tell Kyuu to confused due to his own experience.

Ch 34, Legoshi realized he shouldn't hide his feeling of Haru and to confess to get the feelings over with. Thus want Kyuu to do same thing, to get her feelings of Gohin out and not hidden.

Dex-chan lover
I dont like those imaginary chimera things,they make no sense. doesnt matter how much a rabbit train,a wolf will always be stronger .

Dex-chan lover
A huge wolf chasing a small bunny around? She's just going to get him arrested, lol.

Dex-chan lover
The one female character that actually has sex appeal, and she doesn't thinks she can get herself a boyfriend.

What a load of bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting considering that giraffes actually do fight with their necks, which makes for some very funny videos

Users who are viewing this thread